Tech Lead (Drupal)
Location: Remote (India)
Position: Full Time
Role and Responsibilities
- Design high quality product architecture and technology roadmap for the product development undertaken.
- Responsible for product design, design reviews and recommending improvements.
- Develop most effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assist in maintenance and upgrades of existing software products.
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Responsible for identifying, allocating, building and developing the right talent pool necessary for smooth product deliverables.
- Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products.
- Provide training and mentor other engineers in the team when required.
- Provide leadership in timely analysis and resolution of product issues.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Attend stand-up meetings to communicate project status, discuss blockers and any issues.
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Make business presentations to management / clients when needed.
- Work with the QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures.
- Review merge requests raised by team members on GitLab.
- Be on-call in PagerDuty if any production issues.
- Participate in the hiring process.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Must have experience in PHP and Drupal 7
- Strong experience of building product design and architecture.
- Strong fundamentals in object-oriented programming.
- Strong fundamentals of REST architecture and MVC design pattern.
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, methods, headers and status codes.
- Experience in Microservice architecture is a plus.
- Experience in API design and documentation using openapi specification.
- Familiar with AWS infrastructure
- Experience in Frontend library like VueJS or any other front end library is a plus
- Experience in NodeJS is a plus
- Experience in agile methodologies for software development.
- Track record of successful development and delivery of software products.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Knowledge on Golang is a plus
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or any queue mechanism
- Experience of working on hybrid mobile apps using ionic framework is a plus
- Experience of working on SQL/ NoSQL databases like Mongodb is a plus