Project 10K takes ideas written on napkins or pitch decks or minimal viable tech products and transforms them into stable, viable, and limitless scale tech companies. By combining a world-class software development team with a top-notch go-to-market and sales division, along with financing, legal support, and business consulting, tech companies in Project 10K are poised for an unprecedented level of growth and success.
Project 10K is your dream career! Not only are we a technology hub, we BUILD ideas by assembling the RIGHT team for each product with extremely talented engineers, architects, marketers, project managers, and business scalers. But it’s even more than just building disruptive technology…
We take a meaningful equity position in each company we support, we become the Co-Founder of each entity, and we are responsible for creating, innovating, launching, and accelerating the entire company forward.
As a part of the Project 10K team, you will help support our incoming portfolio companies’ business needs. Ideal candidates are organized thinkers who can break down complex problems, build solutions, and deliver actionable and process-oriented next steps while working in a dynamic environment. Ideal candidates also are system thinkers who are ready to take execution ownership of key tasks in a workflow. This role will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Software Engineering, and Operations teams as well as others. The CSM takes responsibility for the E2E process. They are proactive in attempting to solve issues and problems before they arise. They build trust with full transparency into project status, next steps, and go-live dates.
At Project 10K, we value people more than anything else. It’s the single reason why Project 10K has become such an impactful force very quickly. We hire committed, driven, entrepreneurial people who LOVE a fast-paced and autonomous environment where they can grow personally and professionally each day. Project 10K is the perfect place for the right person and we invite you to apply so that we can consider welcoming you to our Project 10K Family!
Sr. Success Manager
Location: United States (Remote Job)
Experience: 4+ Years Project Management Experience Required
Degree Required: Bachelors or better in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
Salary: $60,000 + Benefits
Manager: Director of Account Management
Project Management 60%
- Perform Project Management duties for a portfolio of technical projects
- Experience implementing a Document Management System is highly desirable.
- Develop detailed project plans for projects including Scope, Stakeholders, KPI’s, Milestones, and timelines.
- Work with managers to assign resources based on project priority and team member bandwidth.
- Work with the Product Management team to gather and prioritize project requirements and features.
- Perform vendor management functions including managing external vendor deliverables and supporting the contract review process.
- Coordinate project planning across various teams and workgroups.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings, and provide status updates, minutes, and debriefings as needed.
- Track project deliverables and work with project team members to prioritize and schedule tasks and assist in removing roadblocks to completion of deliverables.
- Escalate project issues and risks as needed to ensure the project remains on track and the highest priority items are being worked on.
- Organize internal and external teams to work towards and meet company monthly KPI’s
Client Relations & Support 25%
- Process milestones for the clients AND Internal Team to work toward
- Assist clients with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Support and manage clients in the completion of required deliverables; simultaneously, managing internal deadlines
- Roll out new support and training
Other Duties 15%
- Support Managers in creating, innovating, and implementing new processes and procedures as necessary
- Develop a regular process to best update leadership on project status
- Other duties, as assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience. Communications, business, or marketing degree is preferred.
- 4+ plus years experience in a related position i.e. Project Management, Agile Role.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager, Customer Success Manager, or similar role
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive, genuine relationships
- Technical skills are required as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability, Leadership, and personal organization are ESSENTIAL
- Experience in tech is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus on attention to detail, including the management of complex information
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be an active listener.
- Ability to maintain confidence and confidential information.
- Comfort with Google Suite and standard business technology a must.
- Flexibility to work on a team and also independently with little supervision.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload and multi-task as needed.
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
- Comfortable navigating competing objectives and facilitating decision-making
- Experience with ASANA and Notion is a plus